6 kW Microwave Plasma CVD System
Newest system for gem, tool and poly diamond production
- Excellent process stability and repeatability
- Operable in low- to high-power density plasma for accelerated growth rates
- Unique temperature control capabilities at high power densities
- Wide pressure operating range: 10-200 Torr
- Clamshell lid for easy-access substrate placement and chamber cleaning
- Recipe-driven automatic, semiautomatic and manual control
- Single crystal diamond (gems, tools, electronics) — high quality, high growth rates (2” diameter)
- Optical grade micro-crystalline diamond — highest quality (2-3” diameter)
- Various grade micro-crystalline diamond — high growth rate (2-4” diameter)
- Nano and ultra-nano crystalline diamond — (2-4” diameter)
The Seki Diamond SDS 6K Microwave Plasma CVD Diamond System is a high-performance, high-reliability, high-repeatability reactor, one of the most advanced for gem, tool and polydiamond applications. The chamber features a clamshell lid for easy placement of substrates and easy cleaning, and it has an efficient all-copper water-cooled stage.
The system’s stable plasma enables long process durations for thick diamond growth, and its friendly user interface and data-logging features make for easy operation. The 6K provides in-situ monitoring of temperature by IR pyrometer and allows the connection of additional metrology tools including an optical emission spectrometer and interferometer for plasma diagnostics and film thickness monitoring. This system may be used in recipe-driven automatic, semiautomatic or manual mode, and it also offers remote Internet capability. It is field proven for high-volume production operation.
The SDS 6K system is available in multiple configurations. For detailed product information and suggested configurations/options for specific diamond synthesis applications — for research or production — please contact us.