Hot Filament Diamond CVD Systems
Robust production reactor series for industrial diamond coating
- Largest diamond CVD deposition surfaces on the market
- Scaled for a range of deposition areas: 160mm x 160mm to 400mm x 1180mm
- Solutions for pilot to large-scale coating production for tools, wafers, etc.
- Ready-to-use solutions with low COO, broad capability
- User-friendly GUI designed for volume production and easy maintenance
- Cutting Tools
- Wear Parts
- Thermal Management
- Metrology Applications
With deposition areas of 0.03 m², 0.12 m², 0.24 m², 0.36 m² or 0.50 m², the five reactors that comprise the NeoCoat CVDiam® HF family cover all capacity requirements, from lab-scale experiments to industrial applications and mass production. CVDiam reactors with dedicated pretreatment and coating processes can produce a spectrum of diamond films with a range of specifications: NCD (nanocrystalline), MCD (microcrystalline), various thicknesses, coatings on 3D, microstructured and edged parts, doped or intrinsic diamond, multilayers and more.
For detailed product information and suggested configurations/options for specific diamond synthesis applications please contact us.Download NeoCoat brochure